BONDI BEACH, New South Wales/Australia (Thursday, March 1, 2010) – This weekend, Sydney’s Eastern suburb of Bondi Beach will play host to some of the most electrifying surfing on the planet, with marquee ASP surfers headlining the Boost Mobile SurfSho presented by Samsung from March 12 – 14, 2010.
An ASP Specialty Event, the Boost Mobile SurfSho features a unique aerial-focused format, rewarding progressive surfing in front of unprecedented audiences.
- Mick Fanning (AUS), 28, Reigning Two-Time ASP World Champion
- Taj Burrow (AUS), 31, Current ASP World No. 1
- Kelly Slater (USA), 28, Former Nine-Time ASP World Champion
- Owen Wright (AUS), 20, Past Boost SurfSho Winner (2008)
- Jordy Smith (ZAF), 22, Current ASP World No. 2
Catch the event at www.boostsurfsho.com (ASPWORLDTOUR:13840)