CARLSBAD, California/USA (Thursday, May 2, 2013) – Lakey Peterson (USA), 18, has had a busy start to the 2013. While competing in back-to-back events on the ASP Women’s WCT, Peterson launched her first movie, Zero to 100, which captures her life story. While competition and the new movie has surely kept her busy, the Santa Barbara surfer makes sure to do plenty of philanthropic work and her latest effort was to stop by Keep a Breast to have a mold cast to raise breast cancer awareness. Transworld SURF caught up with Ms. Peterson to get her personal breakdown on the year thus far, and went alongside Lakey to Keep a Breast. This… is their story…
- ASP Exclusive Interview: Lakey Peterson Talks Rookie Year, Sponsorship Changes and Goals for 2013
- Catching Up With ASP Women’s World Tour Rookie Lakey Peterson
- Lakey Peterson Wins 2012 Nike US Open of Surfing Over Carissa Moore
- Gabe Kling and Lakey Peterson Claim ASP North American Titles
- Lakey Peterson Wins Supergirl Pro Junior, Clinches ASP North America Pro Junior Title
If you enjoy reading the latest ASP News, we welcome you to subscribe. Simply enter your email address below and press submit to receive ASP news updates via email.